CONSTRUCTION AND PLANT OPERATIONS
We offer a range of construction training programmes tailored specifically to your trade, allowing you to hold a CSCS card.
These cards can only be obtained by passing the Health & Safety Touch Screen Test, and also attaining the relevant NVQ in that subject.
With approvals from CITB Cskills Awards and Lantra Awards for several Diploma (NVQ) qualifications relevant to groundworkers, fencers, plant operators, site supervisors and managers, TQ Exel can offer all the necessary courses for your employees to attain their CSCS card.
We also offer a range of health & safety courses and plant operator training.
With accredited plant operator training, we offer a NPORS scheme that is widely accepted throughout the construction industry.
Courses we offer include:
- Plant Operations – Plant Operator Diploma Level 2 (NVQ)
- Plant Operations – Attachments Diploma Level 2 (NVQ)
- General Construction Operations Diploma Level 2 (NVQ)
- Fencing Diploma Level 2 (NVQ)
- Fencing Diploma Level 3 (NVQ)
- Construction Site Supervision Diploma Level 3 (NVQ)
Want to book a bespoke course for your business? Contact our team on 01934 750066 to discuss
NEXT CONSTRUCTION SECTOR COURSES
OTHER COURSE TYPES
HIGHWAYS AND INFRASTRUCTURE
UTILITIES AND CIVIL ENGINEERING