This course is designed for those undertaking moving and minor works of short duration (15 minutes or less) where no positive traffic control is required. The Course incorporates the TTMBC (Temporary Traffic Management Basic Course).
Sector Scheme 12D M1 (Moving Works Operative)
Start Date: 04/03/2019 - End Date: 04/03/2019
On completion of this course learners will:
• Be aware of Sector Schemes
• Be aware of Health and Safety requirements
• Be aware of Risk Assessments and Method Statements
• Be aware of the relevant codes of practice and other associated documentation when involved in traffic management
• Identify the equipment required in Temporary Traffic Management
• Understand the requirements for mobile works
• Be aware of the requirements of non-motorised road users
On successful completion of the course delegates will be issued a Lantra Sector Scheme 12D TM CSCS Card valid for 5 years.
All persons working towards becoming a Registered Moving Works Operative (MWO) as described in the Sector Scheme Document 12D
An end of course test with a 75% pass mark