A two-day training course, held off-site for a maximum of 8 candidates.
On completion of the course the trainee MUST be able to:-
- Work out the traffic management layout required to facilitate access to a given works area.
- Work out the distances required for a range of traffic management layouts.
- Calculate the amount of equipment required for a given traffic management layout.
- Assess the standard of equipment that is acceptable to use.
They should have an understanding of:-
- The planning required for standard works and works where relaxations apply.
- The different types of temporary markings that are used.
- The methods of constructing complex TM installations (including gated contra-flow systems).
- How temporary lane closures are used in conjunction TM installations.
- Compulsory question paper (written)
- 90 minutes allowed
- Pass mark of 75%
Who Should Attend
Qualified 12A/B Operatives with sufficient experience wishing to upgrade to TM Foreman. Those with sufficient experience who need to obtain TSCO status (other pre-requisite qualifications are required)